Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Otorhinolaryngologist forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a registered member of the Otorhinolaryngologist.

We welcome all new members and hope to see you using the forum regularly!

TOPIC: If I could bring the ball up the court and shoot t

If I could bring the ball up the court and shoot t 1 month 6 days ago #308

• maddenvip
  • Fresh Boarder
He signed with the NBA Live Coins Rockets prior to the 2013 season and played a major role in the team's Western Conference Finals run last postseason. This year, though, everything fell apart, as Howard struggled on the floor and in the Rockets' locker room."I'm always interested in winning, but sometimes as a big you want to feel a part of what's going on,"he said while appearing as a guest on TNT's Inside the NBA in May.

"If I could bring the ball up the court and shoot threes, go between the legs and all that stuff then that'd be great -- but I have to rely on my teammates in certain aspects to get the ball. Now, there are times where I have been upset and I've taken myself out of games in situations -- and that's on me -- and I have to grow and be a better player. "Reports emerged that chemistry between Howard and Houston teammate James Harden was "cordially bad."

Howard's former head coachKevin McHale, who was fired early last year, told SiriusXM Radio in NBA Live Mobile Coins April that he thinks Howard's body has betrayed him."Throw it down to him occasionally," McHale said, via ESPN. "But if you throw it down to him on a steady diet, the poor guy just can't get down low and move anymore. I think that [his] back bothered him, his hips are tight from that and he just wasn't the same player."That said,

Howard is still a solid rim protector and strong rebounder. That's exactly what the Hawks need. Atlanta finished No. 26 in the league in defensive rebound percentage last season and could lose incumbent center Al Horford in free agency. Former 5-star recruit Malik Newman is transferring to Kansas -Malik Newman spurned Kansas out of high school, but he couldn't say no to Bill Self twice. The former blue-chip recruit has decided to transfer to Kansas after one season at Mississippi State,
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

Search

Member Login

Forgot login? | Register

BBC News Feed

Get in touch

Tel:
+44 207 637 3544

Email:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Address:
The Otorhinolaryngologist,
73 Newman Street, London
W1T 3EJ, 
UK

Rila Publications Ltd Ethics Policy